Friday, May 13, 2011

Lazy pool day



Today, we decided to veg out. By the pool. In the gorgeous sunshine at the foothills of the mountain. In Alex's backyard. It was such a difficult day. I had to lift my heavy book, and take my headphones out when I wanted to say something to someone. It was so hard. Then we decided to get out of the sun, so Flavia and I watched Men in Black, Flav's first time watching it in English, so that was fun. Then we had delicious barbeque. I had a delish Bocca burger with potato salad and broccoli with a Michelob Ultra. Sooooooooo good. Then we got some FroYo (aka Frozen Yogurt) holy crap, again, more delicious food. I could get used to this.

Now we're drinking some wine on the couch, watching Glee with Alex's Mom. A very good day.

And no, Flavia is not pregnant in this picture. Her dress was blowing with the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment