Friday, May 13, 2011

I left my heart in San Francisco




So yesterday, The Flav, Alex and I went with two of Alex's friends to SAN FRANCISCO. The weather was sunny and warm, but not humid, completely perfect. We drove across the Golden Gate Bridge, it was so beautiful. Then we headed to Haight and Ashbury, the hippie district, to get the most delicious Thai food I've ever eaten at a place called Siam Lotus. I got spicy eggplant basil with red peppers and onions. Heaven. Then we walked around and did some shopping in the hippie stores. I found some awesome turquoise jewelry for Emily (which, after I bought, I had to talk myself out of stealing them for myself.)

Then we headed out to smoke some hookah and drink some Arabic tea at the cutest hookah bar. Afterwards we headed back to Novato via the road that goes along the bay. So beautiful, so beautiful, so beautiful. A perfect day. Then we got back and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Just put some Windex on it!) (He don't eat no meat? What do you mean he don't eat no meat?!)
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment